- Can An Out-Of-State Support Order Be Modified In Massachusetts?
- The Withdrawal Of Money From An ATM By The Use Of Force Or Threatened Use Of Force Qualifies As An Extension Of The Bank For Robbery Purposes
- Can A Finding Of The Best Interest Of The Child Rebut A Presumption Of Physical Custody Where There Is A Finding Of Past “Abuse”
- Can A Finding Of “Neglect” By DCF Be Sustained Where A Child Was Present During A Parental Argument?
- Does The Family And Probate Court Have The Authority To Appoint A Parent Coordinator Without Consent Of The Parties
- Can A Failure To Provide Help Result In Criminal Liability In Relation To A Drug Related Death?
- A Look At Whistleblower Provisions In Veteran’s Affairs And Massachusetts
- Custody, Divorce and Children: Consequences and Considerations
- To Mediate Or Not To Mediate, That Is The Question, Or Is It?
- Does Massachusetts Law Apply In Enforcement Of An Out Of State Restraining Order?
- Is the Duration of Temporary Alimony Included in Calculating the Maximum Presumptive Duration of General Term Alimony?
- Does Massachusetts Allow for Hearsay Testimony to be Admitted Against a Probationer to Establish Probable Cause for a Violation of Probation?
- Does Massachusetts Recognize An Expectation Of Privacy In An Individual’s Cell Site Location Information?